New date: GCB’s Second Virtual Chat
Three Months into The Crisis: Status Quo and Comeback Strategies
The GCB German Convention Bureau in New York City is organizing a new virtual panel on Tuesday, June 9th, 2020. The originally planned date of June 2nd had to be cancelled at short notice due to a technical malfunction.The panel is made up of seven US and German planners and suppliers who will be ready to discuss tomorrow’s processes and measures as the world is slowly starting to open up. The participants will be looking at month 3 of the global COVID-19 pandemic – what the current situation looks like and how event professionals are planning for the future. The event will be moderated by Matt Swenson, Editorial Director of Connect Meetings.
The panelists are:
- Lisa Astorga, CMP, DES, Director of Meetings, International Society on Thrombosis and Hemostasis (North Carolina)
- Diane E. Kovats, CAE, CMP, DES, Executive Director, International Society for Computational Biology (Virginia)
- Dianne Heffernan, CMP, Chief Events Officer, CCE Global Meetings & Incentives (Long Island)
- Inga Seggelmann, Marketing Manager Conventions, Frankfurt Convention Bureau (Frankfurt)
- Nadine Barembruch, Regional Director of Sales, Vienna House Andel’s Hotel Berlin (Berlin)
- Agnes Gersich, Sales Manager, Munich Congress Venues (Munich)
- Laura MacFie, Senior Events Producer, Drone Racing League (NYC)
The virtual chat will begin on Tuesday, June 9th 2020, 11 am EDT/5 pm CEST, and participation is free of charge.